Listed among the world’s top amusement parks, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Abu Dhabi. The park for the Ferrari production team covers an area of 86,000 sq. Km. M., With a variety of tourist attractions for all ages.
Ferrari World meets the most popular tourist destinations in Abu Dhabi, it is one of the most exciting riders here with Flying Aces, Turbo Track, Scuderia Challenge, and the world’s fastest roller coaster – Formula Rossa. Many events are held at Ferrari World. In addition, the park building has many restaurants and a shopping center where you can choose from a variety of Ferrari products including clothing and accessories.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an indoor amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is the first theme park with the Ferrari logo and has a record of the largest building ever built.  Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, is also here.
The foundation stone of the park was laid on November 3, 2007. It took three years to develop the park and it was officially opened to the public on 4 November 2010. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi covers an area of 86,000 square meters. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was named “Middle East Tourist Attraction” at the World Travel Awards 2015 & 2016. In 2017 and 2018, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was nominated as “Middle East’s Leading Theme Park” in -World Travel Awards, as well as Middle East’s Best Theme Park by Middle East and North Africa Leisure and Attraction Council (MENALAC) for 2018, in addition to receiving the 2017 Tourism Advisory Certificate.
MARANELLO 30 NOVEMBER 2019:
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi won the “World’s Leading Theme Park” title at the World Travel Awards ™, held yesterday at the Royal Opera House in Muscat. The theme park, which will be 10 years old next year, celebrates the Ferrari-style atmosphere, and has plenty of attractions full of adrenaline, family entertainment, outdoor simulators and live shows, as well as occasional parties and amazing performance from around the world.
The World Travel Awards were established in 1993 with the aim of recognizing, rewarding and celebrating the beauty of all important sectors in the tourism, tourism and tourism industry.
MORE ABOUT FERRARI WORLD:
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, located on the island of Yas, is home to some of the world’s most famous recording studios including Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest-growing, and Flying Aces, a dynamic coaster with one of the longest logs in the world.
At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Sammut’s focus from the beginning was to add value to the visitor’s knowledge, something he loved.
“Having been an operator operator for many years, I have a deep understanding of how attractive it brings you information. For example, their needs, the challenges they face, and how the delivery and experience look in terms of visitors. ”
FERRARI WORLD IS SIMILAR TO DISNEYLAND CAR ENTHUSIASTS:
I love Disney World. From childhood, park rides, ambiance, and actual presentation make it the most magical place in the world. But with the depth of my love for all the things Disney can work on, my love for cars is much deeper. And the most respected product in the automotive universe is Ferrari.
Construction of the park began in 2007 and opened business in November 2010. Ferrari World is open seven days a week from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. Tickets start at AED 295 or $ 80 with up to 15% discounts available to those who purchase more than 15 days in advance.
FEELINGS ABOUT FERRARI WORLD:
I have mixed feelings about Ferrari World. On the positive side, the park’s coaster is more than delivering on its exciting promises while its collection of Ferrari roads and racing cars is amazing.
Some passengers, on the other hand, looked old-fashioned and out-of-date. And while the coasters are bringing in, some other riders are failing to stay as driving as the Champion. Ferrari World has no magic and gravitas for Disney or Universal Studios. Or with six Flags. It is not surprising enough to draw you to the belief that you are in a dream world full of big stars and catching horses.
Instead, it felt like I had paid $ 80 for a few roller coasters and a Ferrari company presentation. At the end of the day, Ferrari World works well as a delicious addition to Saturday’s shopping mall, but not as a tourist destination.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS:
• Best Sales, Office, Future Development and Marketing, Capescape Abu Dhabi, 2010
• Best World Tourism Development, International Building Award and Bloomberg, 2010
• CIAT Open Award for Technical Excellence in Architectural Technology, The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT), 2010
• GCC Annual General Project 2010, MEP Middle East Awards, 2010.
• 2011 Bronze Ring (New leading product, shows and set sets), IAAPA, 2011.
• Outstanding Prize for Live Design Award (ShowTex Middle East for Ferrari World Grand Opening), Live Design Magazine, 2011.
• Gold Winner nomination for Best Permanent Exhibition, Design Award by Event Design Magazine, 2011.
• Hospitality & Leisure Project of the Year, Middle East Architect Awards 2011, 2011.
• Multi-Year Sales and Entertainment Award, International Sales and Entertainment Awards, 2011.
• PALME Award – A leading A / V solution for commercial development, PALME Middle East, 2011.
• PALME Award – Best 3D Prediction of the Year (Magic Speed), PALME Middle East, 2011.
• Project Excellence Award, IPMA – NL, 2011.
• Best Theme Park in UAE, Hospitality India, 2013.
• Best Sports Show Performance Act, Brass Ring Live Entertainment Excellence, Mission Ferrari Show, IAAPA, 2015.