- Car parking
- Credit cards
- Non smoking
Tucked in the world famous Yas Island of Abu Dhabi is the Yas Waterworld, one of the 3 major attractions of the island and a major place of interest in Abu Dhabi along with Ferrari World and warner Bros World. Inaugurated in Jan 2013, Yas Waterworld is surely the most magnificent waterpark you will find in the middle east.
With over 40 different rides which are designed for kids, family and for the adults looking for extreme adrenaline rush, Yas Waterworld is one attraction in Abu Dhabi that you can’t miss. The waterpark also has five amazing dining outlets serving fast food, frozen treats, fresh juices and sandwiches, fresh Arabic coffee, pizzas and fried chicken which you would love to enjoy after spending time in water. You can buy souvenirs etc. from the unique shopping outlets selling stuff like real oysters and pearl jewelry, rash vests and swim wear to beach bags and flip flops, souvenir photographs and more.
If you are visiting with family, you will love the family friendly rides like Cine Splash, Water wars, Yadi Yas, Amwaj, Al Raha River and the Marah Forest. There are 10 rides for that adrenaline pump you need. Check out insider tips for information on Ladies nights and shuttle service.
Book your Yas Waterworld tickets on your next visit to the UAE to visit one of the most magnificent waterparks in the middle east and the largest in Abu Dhabi.
- 40 amazing rides for all age groups
- World’s largest 6-person tornado water coaster
- 4 shopping and 5 dining outlets onsite
- Unlimited Full Day access to Yas Water World.
- The standard pass allows you to get unlimited access to all the rides at the park.
- The premium pass allows you to get unlimited access to all the rides at the park with a benefit of Skip the Line entry.
- Food, beverage and shopping inside the park
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions.
Know Before You Book
Before you book your Yas Waterworld tickets, it is good to know some key points from travellers:
- Yas Waterworld organizes special Ladies Day every Mondays & Thursday from 2 pm to 11 pm until August 31st 2020 and Every Thursday starting 3 Sep until 1 Oct, 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm. On these days, General admission allowed only for ladies.
- A free shuttle service called ‘Yas Express’ connects the island and its attractions with the rest of the city.
- Check out the Getting There section for details on Shuttle/bus route.
- You can book transport with us if you do not want to go by shuttle, in which case you will be picked and dropped at your hotel.
- If you want to save on Abu Dhabi tour, you should book the combo ticket for Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World for 2 days and have uninterrupted fun.
- Smoking is prohibited
- Wearing swimwear with sharp parts
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed inside
- Pets are not allowed
- Yas Waterworld operates on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm and Friday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Yas Wateroworld organizes Ladies Day on the following Days
- Mondays and Thursdays until 31 Aug, 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Every Thursday starting 3 Sep until 1 Oct, 2:00 pm – 11:00 pm
What to Wear:
Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east.
- Less than 1.1 meters tall can buy child tickets
- Kids aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Yas Waterworld tickets cannot be refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
Your Yas Waterworld tickets will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID. This pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Where to Redeem:
You can redeem your Yas Waterworld tickets at the park entrance.
What is the best time to visit Yas Waterworld?
You can visit Yas Waterworld any time of the year as this is an indoor experience.
Are there any restrictions at Yas Waterworld?
Only outside food and drinks are not allowed inside.
What is the timing for Yas Waterworld?
Yas Waterworld operates from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM every day.
Are kids allowed at Yas Waterworld tickets?
Yes kids are welcome. Below 11 years get child price.
Do you offer transfers?
Yes. Please select your prefer mode of transport at the time of booking your ticket.
Can I reach Yas Waterworld on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
How much are Yas Waterworld tickets?
Yas Waterworld tickets start from AED 199.