- Car parking
- Credit cards
- Non smoking
We thought it would be easier for you if we explain how to get to Aquaventure, before going into the details of activities to try here. The Aquaventure location is a fairly well-known one, as the park is located within Atlantis. If you are hailing a taxi, rest assured that most drivers would be familiar with the location. You can also use public transport to get to this destination.
- The easiest way to reach Aquaventure Waterpark is via the Palm Monorail from the Palm Gateway.
- In case you are arriving from Dubai Marina, you could take the tram to Palm Jumeirah.
- The Dubai Metro’s red line has a stop at DMCC which is very close to the tram station in Dubai Marina. This is the easiest way to get to Aquaventure using public transportation.
As you can see, Aquaventure is located adjacent to Zone J in Atlantis. Zones J to O include activities such as Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion.
AQUAVENTURE DUBAI RIDES
There are a number of activities in Aquaventure that water lovers will definitely enjoy. You could have a fun day out with friends and family enjoying these thrilling Aquaventure rides.
AQUAVENTURE WATERPARK RIDES
Let’s take a look at some of the most exciting waterpark activities in Aquaventure.
There are two series of water slides at Aquaventure: The Tower of Poseidon and The Tower of Neptune. There are a series of water slides in Aquaventure at both these sections.
- The Tower of Poseidon includes Aquaconda, the largest waterslide in the world that goes through a twisting dark tunnel before dropping you into the world’s largest fibreglass tube!
- It also has Poseidon’s Revenge, which takes you underneath a trapdoor, plummeting you 75 feet before you pass the double loop of the slide.
- The Tower of Poseidon has two more exciting water slides: Zoomerango and Slitherine.
- The Tower of Neptune, on the other hand, has three rides: Shark Attack, The Leap of Faith and Water Coasters.
- The Leap of Faith, by far, is the best of them all. You take a 27.5-metre plunge and go through a transparent tube that has sharks around it!
- Grab an inner-tube and get ready to enjoy the river rides at Aquaventure. There is the 1.6-km long The Rapids river ride.
- You could also take a dip in the Zero Entry Pools.
- The Torrent is the most attractive river ride, as it creates waves as high as over a metre.
If you fancy marine life, the Shark Safari in Aquaventure will be perfect for you. The Shark Lagoon at Aquaventure Waterpark lets you experience this marine animal adventure.
- The minimum age for this ride in Aquaventure is 8 years.
- For in-house guests, the price for Shark Safari starts at AED 320 and for day visitors it starts at AED 340.
Cownose Ray Feeding
You can head into the shark lagoon and feed the Cownose Ray fish with your own hands! The marine experts tell you all about the needed safety there.
- In-house Atlantis hotel guests can pay as low as AED 165 for this adventure, while day visitors have to pay a minimum of AED 185.
Aquaventure Beach & Relaxation
If you want to unwind after a long day, you could take a stroll along the Aquaventure beach. You can book a private Cabana there or enjoy reserved seating at Neptune’s Retreat at the beach.
- Call +971-4-426-1169 to book any of these before your visit.
Splashers Kid’s Play Area
For kids (including anyone up to 1.2 metres in height), there’s the Splashers Kid’s Play Area.
- You can enjoy the water sprays and two huge tipping buckets splashing water at the Splashers Mountain.
- There’s Splashers Island as well that opened last summer. It has seven exciting waterslides for the younger adrenaline junkies in your family.
- Your child can also hit any of the 14 water slides, including The Blaze, The Wave and The Cyclone.
AQUAVENTURE WATERPARK TICKETS
A lot of tourists will often ask if one can buy tickets to the Atlantis water park. There are some people who also are often doubtful if the water park is free at Atlantis.
There are several options for people looking to buy tickets to Aquaventure. Visitors to the park who are not staying at the Atlantis hotel need to get a day pass, but hotel guests will usually get complimentary tickets. In order for you to buy Aquaventure tickets, you can either book online or buy tickets at the counters.
The Atlantis Aquaventure ticket price is AED 320 for a 1-Day Super Pass per adult and AED 260 for the same per child. For a 2-Day Mega Pass, adults can get them at AED 350 per head and kids can get them for AED 290 per head. Children up to 2 years of age can enter for free.
When is Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark open?
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark is open: Mon - Tue 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Thu - Sat 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
How much do Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets cost in 2021?
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost $78.75, while a popular guided tour starts around $24.97 per person.
Do you need to book Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tickets in advance?
Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.