- Air conditioner
- Car parking
- Credit cards
- Non smoking
There are a number of ways to experience the magnificence of the Burj Khalifa. From exploring the Dubai skyline from the world’s highest observation deck to dining among the clouds at the tower’s fine dining restaurants, Burj Khalifa tickets come in all variations and timings.
Burj Khalifa Ticket Variations
To experience what the Burj Khalifa has to offer, you need to head to one of the superstructure’s observation decks. Burj Khalifa offers two observation decks – one on the 124th & 125th floor and another on the 148th floor. Depending on your Burj Khalifa ticket, you will get access to the 124th and 125th floors or the 148th floor (includes access to 124th and 125th floors).
Floor Access: 124th and 125th
- Burj Khalifa At the Top tickets grants you access to the lower observation deck via one of the fastest elevators in the world, traveling at 110 meters per second.
- Once on the floor, you will be able to gaze at the awe-inspiring Dubai skyline through floor-to-ceiling glass walls. You will be granted complimentary access to avant-garde, high-powered telescopes to soak in the beauty of the desert megacity below you.
- If you’re looking to feel the wind on your face as you glance into the horizon, head to the Level 125 outdoor observation deck, situated at a height of 452 meters. The outdoor observation deck is the most spacious observation deck on Burj Khalifa and offers you the only avenue to enjoy a sunset from an outdoor setting on your visit to the Burj Khalifa.
Floor Access: 148th, 124th, and 125th
- At the Top SKY, tickets offer quite a few exciting features, including access to an exclusive SKY lounge. As you wait at the lounge for the lift, you will be served coffee from an authentic Arabic Dallah, along with some traditional dates.
- You can skip the line at Burj Khalifa with your At the Top SKY tickets as the waiting time to access the exclusive lift is infinitesimal.
- Once inside the lift, you will be treated to an extravagant light show covering the history of the Burj Khalifa and its position in Dubai’s skyline and legacy.
- Once on the upper deck, situated at a height of 555 meters, you will be taken on a personalized guided tour by a Burj Khalifa Guest Ambassador.
How much does it cost to go on top of Burj Khalifa?
Prime time price “At the top” – floors 124 and 125 AED 224 (US $61) (from 4pm to 6pm) “At the top SKY” – floors 124 and 125 + 148th floor AED 533 (US $145) (from 9:30 am to 6 pm)
What's at the top of Burj Khalifa?
The high point of any Khalifa experience is the view from At The Top, Burj Khalifa's observation deck. Located on level 124 of the world's tallest tower, this observatory is destined to be the highlight of any visit to the Middle East.
How long can you stay at the top Burj Khalifa?
Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes and then to continue the journey to level 125/124, where they can stay as long as they prefer.
Can you go to the top of Burj Khalifa?
How high up the Burj Khalifa can I go? You can go up to the observation decks on Levels 124, 125 and 148. The very top of the Burj Khalifa is the 163rd floor; however, this is not accessible to the public.