- Air conditioner
- Car parking
- Credit cards
The UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Offering spectacular panoramic views across the city, Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development. Launched in January 2018, the project comprises a 150-metre-high, 93-meter-wide structure being built to resemble a huge picture frame, through which landmarks representing modern Dubai such as Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can view older parts of the city such as Deira, Umm Harare and Karama. Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of EXPO2020. Dubai Frame is world’s largest picture frame by Guinness World Records. The past, present and the future of Dubai in one destination: Dubai Frame.
- See the spectacular view of the sunset from the top of the bridge.
- Enjoy our panoramic lifts and the stunning views of Dubai.
- Enrich your experience by walking on the luminous glass walkway at Bridge.
- Draw shapes on outstanding hierarchical interactive screens.
- Recognize Dubai’s landmarks and tourist destinations.
- Take selfies with the most beautiful features of Dubai.
- Enjoy drinking your coffee over 150 meters above ground.
- Be entertained in front of the illuminated dancing musical fountain.
FACTS & FIGURES
- Dubai Frame measures 150 metres high and 93 metres wide.
- Over 9,900 cubic metres of reinforced concrete, 2,000 tons of steel and 2,900 square metres of laminated glass were used in its construction.
- More than 15,000 square metres of gold-coloured stainless steel covers Dubai Frame, which incorporates a ring design inspired by the Expo 2020 Dubai logo.
- Dubai Frame’s rectangular design was inspired by the ‘golden ratio’ of 1.618, which many architects and artists believe forms an ideal structural balance.
- The elevator to the Sky deck carries visitors 48 floors in 75 seconds.
Is It Possible To Use The Entry Ticket More Than Once Through The Day?
The ticket is valid for one day and can be utilized for the frame visit entry as per the date o booking.
How Do I Buy A Ticket?
You can buy tickets at the main park entrance, through Dubai Frame website or Dubai Frame application. You will receive a confirmation upon booking your tickets, a ticket barcode will be sent to you after filling out your data, you can also print your ' e-ticket ' page and submit it on entrance.
Can I Book A Private Guide For My Tour?
This service is currently only available for school trips.
Can Pets Be Accompanied To The Frame?
No, pets are unauthorized as per Dubai Frame regulations and policies
What Is The Policy Of Printed E-Ticket?
One entry, for every e-ticket. Printing more than one copy of the same booking reference does not permit the entry of more than one visitor.
I Haven’t Received My Email Confirmation Or E-Ticket(S), What Do I Do?
Occasionally your email client may forward certain types of emails to a ‘junk’ or ‘spam’ folder within your email browser. If this isn’t the case, please contact our call center 24/7 on 800900.
Do I Have To Pre-Book My Tickets?
We highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance, especially on weekends. This allows you to plan your experience at your leisure.
How Long Before My Scheduled Time Should I Arrive?
Plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.
Is The Frame Accessible For People Of Determanation Guests?
Yes, Dubai Frame is welcoming people of determanation
Are Bags Allowed At The Top?
Personal handbags and purses are allowed. However shopping bags, sports bags, back packs, etc. must be stored in the secure baggage check room.
Can I Bring Food And Drink?
No food or drinks are allowed inside Dubai Frame.