One of the newest theme parks in Dubai, Motiongate Dubai opened on December 16, 2016 and is the largest Hollywood inspired theme park in the United Arab Emirates. Get your Motiongate Dubai tickets and experience rides showcasing the works of some of Hollywood’s biggest production studios. Motiongate Dubai is one of the four theme parks that make up the larger Dubai Parks and Resorts – the largest theme park and leisure destination in the Middle East. The other theme parks situated in Dubai Parks and Resorts are Bollywood Parks Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park.
Motiongate Dubai is the city’s latest push into becoming the entertainment capital of the world and is appropriately nicknamed “Hollywood in the desert”. The theme park is divided into four themed zones, inspired by Hollywood giants such as Sony’s Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks Animation, The Smurfs and Lionsgate. Together, they feature 27 rides and attractions that provide the ultimate cinematic experience for the whole family. From speeding roller coasters based on The Hunger Games to the Smurf Village Express, Motiongate Dubai has something for everyone.
- Arrive at the park early to beat the crowd and get ample time to enjoy all the park’s rides and attractions.
- If possible, visit the park on a weekday. It’s far less crowded than the weekends!
- Buy a multi-park ticket to get the best savings.
- Get your tickets online, ahead of time, to avoid long queues.
- Make sure your phone and/or camera are adequately charged before entering the park.
- Take snack breaks, especially for kids, and make sure everyone in your group stays hydrated.
- Check the weather before you go.
Motiongate – Rules and Regulations
Park Rules and Regulations
- Due to height and size restrictions, guests may not be able to enjoy all the rides at Motiongate.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the park.
- Motiongate is a smoke free theme park.
- Pets are not allowed in the park except for special cases such as service animals.
Motiongate Dubai Ticket Options
Tickets for Motiongate can be purchased online in advance, or at the venue. There are several booths located at the entrance of Motiongate Dubai for you to purchase tickets to the park. If you’re looking to purchase discount Motiongate tickets, you can book via Headout, a trusted online marketplace. Headout regularly offers exclusive discounted Motiongate Dubai tickets at up to 15% off the regular price.
You can also purchase discounted tickets to other top attractions and theme parks in Dubai via Headout.
Price – AED 275 / $74.87
- Complimentary Visitor Parking
- 12 months unlimited admission to Motiongate – no blackout dates
- 10% off all shows within the parks
- 10% off all restaurants and retail shops at Motiongate
- 10% off general admission tickets to all theme parks within Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Access to special seasonal offers
Learn more about the Motiongate Dubai Annual pass.
Combo Ticket Packages
Motiongate Dubai is one of the four theme parks located at Dubai Parks and Resorts. Other parks include Bollywood Parks Dubai, LEGOLAND Dubai, and LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai. Maximize your experience with a one-day, two-day, or seven-day hopper pass. Choose between a 2-park hopper pass, or an all 4-park combo pass.
Motiongate Dubai Rides
Divided into four zones: Lionsgate, Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks, and Smurfs Village, the park features 27 rides and attractions. Fly through the sky with Toothless, hang out with Kung Fu Panda, take a behind-the-scenes tour of a movie set, free fall down Zombieland’s 58-metre tower, visit the first-ever roller coaster based on The Hunger Games an much more.
When is Motiongate Dubai open?
Motiongate Dubai is open: Thu - Fri 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sat - Wed 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
How much do Motiongate Dubai tickets cost in 2021?
Motiongate Dubai admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost $59.00, while a popular guided tour starts around $60.00 per person.
Do you need to book Motiongate Dubai tickets in advance?
Motiongate Dubai can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.